SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer Review

Straightforward to set up and they have good support that is quick to answer questions

What is our primary use case?

SolarWinds, in general, is used for inventory and monitoring. We use the Network Traffic Analyzer module mostly for support and debugging of issues and such.

What is most valuable?

They have instructional videos and other information available on the site to assist you with learning it. Even if you don't have an integrator or somebody teaching you how to use it, you could probably pick it up pretty easily.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better customization capabilities.

We have been using the Netflow Traffic Analyzer for about five years.

The stability is good.

Scalability-wise, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer is fine.

The support is always good. They are good people and they answer questions quickly. They know their product.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward.

We contracted an integrator to assist us with the initial implementation and deployment.

Now, we're getting ready to redeploy an entirely new suite and we're doing that internally. We are able to do this now because we have a new person on staff who has experience with this type of thing.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I recommend it.

4.2.3
More SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Nagios XI
Learn what your peers think about SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.