SolarWinds Netflow Traffic Analyzer Review

Easy to set up but the monitoring should be faster

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for monitoring.

What needs improvement?

One thing I have noticed is that it is very slow to pick the dynamics of the network, so that is something that could be improved. There is some sort of lag in the reporting, and I would like to see that being faster.

I have been using the program for about seven years now.

I think it is quite stable and that's why we stick with it. We often switch to something else. For instance, we recently changed to another antivirus program. But this program is stable so we haven't chosen another solution over this one yet.

The program is scalable enough for our usage. We currently have 8,000 users so we may have to buy extra modules soon.

It was easy and straightforward to set the program up. The setup is very user-friendly.

We used a vendor team at first and from there on we did everything ourselves. Deployment took about a day.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of one to ten, I would rate this solution a seven. Some things that might improve, is that I would like to see it being able to detect mobile gadgets too, like smartphones.

More SolarWinds Netflow Traffic Analyzer reviews from users