SolarWinds NPM Review

A comprehensive monitoring system that is reliable and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for network troubleshooting and monitoring.

What is most valuable?

The interface is user-friendly, making it easy to use.

This is a comprehensive product that covers security, networking, and more.

What needs improvement?

Having more technical and support resources available in Saudi Arabia would be helpful.

I have been working with SolarWinds NPM for one year.

Up to now, everything has been reliable.

In terms of scalability, it is very much so. It is not determined by the number of end-users for this type of solution, but rather, by the capacity of network flow. This is something that we expect will increase in the future.

Technical support is something that is very important for us. It is the number one factor.

We are dealing with the vendor directly and are satisfied, although having more local engineers, support, and other resources in Saudi Arabia would be helpful.

The initial setup is straightforward.

I find that the pricing is acceptable.

What other advice do I have?

This is a valuable and powerful product that will provide users with more than they expect, all in one place. Other products, by comparison, often have limitations in the features. SolarWinds is comprehensive and covers everything, and I recommend it.

More SolarWinds NPM reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with ManageEngine OpManager
Learn what your peers think about SolarWinds NPM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.