SolarWinds NPM Review

NPM is very easy to scale to your needs

What is most valuable?

As a large school district, I can tell you that NPM is very valuable to us. Being able to see the current status of all our locations and hardware at a glance is priceless.

How has it helped my organization?

We use the alert feature of NPM to send emails and text messages to our organization when various network or server equipment is not reachable or performing correctly.

What needs improvement?

I would say the NPM toolset has room for improvement. I haven't seen the benefit of integrating it into NPM.

I have been working at my company since 2011 and it was here before I started.

I did not originally deploy this software, but I haven't had any issues with upgrading to newer versions or installing new features.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

I have not encountered any issues with scalability. In fact, I find that NPM is very easy to scale to your needs.

I have had very fast response times when dealing with customer service.

I have had very fast response times when dealing with technical support.

I do not know of any other solution my school district has used.

As we are a not for profit organization, I can not answer this question.

I do not have this information available.

I was not at my workplace when they chose this product.

What other advice do I have?

They offer trial periods. I strongly urge you to try Solarwinds NPM and other products as they are a great asset at my organization.