SolarWinds NPM Review

NPM is very easy to scale to your needs

Valuable Features

As a large school district, I can tell you that NPM is very valuable to us. Being able to see the current status of all our locations and hardware at a glance is priceless.

Improvements to My Organization

We use the alert feature of NPM to send emails and text messages to our organization when various network or server equipment is not reachable or performing correctly.

Room for Improvement

I would say the NPM toolset has room for improvement. I haven't seen the benefit of integrating it into NPM.

Use of Solution

I have been working at my company since 2011 and it was here before I started.

I did not originally deploy this software, but I haven't had any issues with upgrading to newer versions or installing new features.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

I have not encountered any issues with scalability. In fact, I find that NPM is very easy to scale to your needs.

I have had very fast response times when dealing with customer service.

I have had very fast response times when dealing with technical support.

I do not know of any other solution my school district has used.

Implementation Team

ROI

As we are a not for profit organization, I can not answer this question.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I do not have this information available.

Other Solutions Considered

I was not at my workplace when they chose this product.

Other Advice

They offer trial periods. I strongly urge you to try Solarwinds NPM and other products as they are a great asset at my organization.