SolarWinds NPM Review

NPM is cost effective and reliable to use. Valuable features include graphical presentation of IT data.

What is most valuable?

Graphical presentation of IT data like Bandwidth Util, CPU/Mem Util. etc., Easy way to configure the monitoring etc

How has it helped my organization?

This tool can monitor all IT Infrastructure i.e. N/W, Application and basic OS monitoring, Hardware Monitoring etc. Also we can integrate all Solarwinds Solutions on same console called EOC which will helpful for Data Center Operation teams to monitoring.

Also the graphical reports and content of reports also helps the client and OS/Applications teams to measure the challenges in advance.

What needs improvement?

Solarwinds SAM needs to improve application monitoring for critical applications like MSSQL, Oracle, Exchange etc. They need to add more monitoring parameters.

Since 2009

Yes, have faced few issues while up-gradation of Orion products. But handled successfully with great support provided by Solarwinds.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

It’s fantastic. They will give 24/7 service.

It’s fantastic again. They are very knowledgeable and have KBs available for the fix in advance.

No, as NPM it is cost effective and reliable to use.

I have implemented it on multiple client locations. Also took the help from Solarwinds in installation.

ROI for Solarwinds products is excellent. It’s the cheapest tools which will fulfill all monitoring needs.

5000 USD per NPM Poller for unlimited license.

Yes, CA, BMC and HP monitoring suites.

What other advice do I have?

It’s cheap and will easily fulfill the needs of monitoring environment.

More SolarWinds NPM reviews from users