SolarWinds NPM Review

We install it on cloned virtual machines and offer free access to partners of my company, creating guides for end-users.

Valuable Features

The features I find most valuable are--

• Reliability
  • Security
  • High-tech development
  • Collateral
  • Essentially they deliver what they promise for the end-user

Improvements to My Organization

We use it to create guides for end-users. We install SolarWinds on cloned virtual machines and offer free access to partners of my company.

Use of Solution

I've used it for four years.

I had a customer who had a problem adding to a database for DAP-end integration with Orion. Simple details were needed to resolve with correct passwords and the release of ports on a firewall. Also, a deployment problem was failing in some versions of Windows and Meso. After all updates were performed, the Orion installation package did not work. We restarted it and worked.

I have no problems with the support of SolarWinds. When my client has a problem, our support always uses the documentation immediately. As we also have a lot of training and always test a lot of tools in our environment, when the client asks for something we know exactly where to go. Our SLA is five minutes for the first call, and to solve problems one-and-a-half hours.

We did, and we switched because the interface is more user friendly and easier to configure.

It's very simple. Anyone can install and configure SolarWinds with a step-by-step guide, even if that person is a layman when it comes to IT.

Implementation Team

We used a vendor team.

Other Advice

It's the best of platform for IT management. It shows statistical data in a very detailed manner, where the user can customize the entire platform and input any information from the database through a fully-customized report.