SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor Review

AppInsight provides a simple way to get very in-depth monitoring configured for our most popular applications.

How has it helped my organization?

Helps us be more proactive instead of reactive.

What is most valuable?

AppInsight. Provides a simple way to get very in-depth monitoring configured for our most popular applications. Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint.

What needs improvement?

Mapping interactions between systems.

No issues.

No issues.

Excellent.

Good.

Microsoft System Center Operation Manager. Although SCOM was very powerful it was also very complex to setup.

Straightforward. After creating a service account that had proper permissions on the systems that were going to be monitored. The agent-less deployment was quick and very easy.

6.3
More SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user652953 (IT Director at a construction company with 51-200 employees)

AppInsight also ties in several other areas under one view, datastores, VM information, server status, etc. AppInsight is a valuable tool and I use it every day to ensure my companies applications are working so my users can keep working.