SonicWall Mobile Connect Review

Offers great multiple OS support for our management team

What is our primary use case?

This solution is generally used by our management and operational staff for any kind of access to auditing activities. We are partners with SonicWall.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers a major feature by being dedicated to mobile devices only and offering multiple OS support which includes Apple, Mac, Android and Chrome support.

What needs improvement?

The solution would be improved if SonicWall would also offer it as a cloud-based service. I would also like to see it include multiple cloud integration. We also found the initial setup to be more complicated than necessary.

This is a stable and reliable solution.

The solution is scalable although we only have 50 users, mainly our management staff. The other company employees don't have the need for this product.

We contacted SonicWall for assistance with our deployment and they were very good.

The initial setup was a little complex.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution.

I rate this product an eight out of 10.

Find out what your peers are saying about SonicWall, OpenVPN, Cisco and others in Enterprise Infrastructure VPN. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.