SonicWall TZ Review

Enables us to centralize our servers so they can provide applications to different locations and users.

What is most valuable?

The main features are support and security.

How has it helped my organization?

We have several locations, each with a VPN to a central office. SonicWall provides each location with its own security and provides our company with the ability to centralize our servers so they can provide applications to all the locations and users.

What needs improvement?

The SonicWall is somewhat misunderstood due to its being a lot more complicated to use and set up. A simpler interface would help this issue.

We have been using this solution for four years.

There were no stability issues.

I would give technical support and rating of 8/10. Most of the time support is with foreign staff and can be hard to understand.

We have not used a different solution since I have been with the company.

The initial setup was somewhat complex. The interface can be a little hard to get used to and understand.

It is not cheap, but it is probably one of the best secure firewalls. You get what you pay for!

What other advice do I have?

Shop around and make sure you need this level of security. Have lots of time to get to know this device because the rewards are plenty.