Sophos EPP Suite Review

Easy to install, administer, and maintain

What is our primary use case?

Its primary use is for endpoint protection.

How has it helped my organization?

Reduced our exposure to cyber risk while working from home during the pandemic.

What is most valuable?

It is doing its job. We use it for standard antivirus purposes and for making sure that people aren't downloading infected attachments.

Because we use the cloud version, it is easy to maintain. We don't have to do anything to really maintain it. It gets updated automatically.

What needs improvement?

We use cloud services quite a bit. Therefore, I would like to see integration with other security tools besides endpoint so that I'm not managing different tools separately. I would prefer to have a single security solution for my laptop and for managing other security things like passwords.

I have been using this solution for over two years.

It is quite stable.

We haven't really tested the scalability because we are a small firm. We have just a few installations.

We haven't directly interacted with them. It is easy enough to self administer, so we haven't had the need to contact technical support.

It is very easy to set up.

Its installation is simple enough. We just installed it ourselves.

Price could always be lower of course, but I feel it is good value.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It is a good solution for small firms that don't have very sophisticated requirements. If you are a large firm with a lot of specific requirements, then obviously, you need to do your homework, but for a small firm, it is fine. It is easy to install and administer.

I would rate Sophos EPP Suite an eight out of ten.

More Sophos EPP Suite reviews from users