Sophos EPP Suite Review

Good central management of the anti-virus with very good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution on our endpoints for end-user security. We are planning to move to their new product, the XG.

What is most valuable?

The central management of the anti-virus features for our end user is a very valuable aspect of the solutions.

We find it very good as a product.

What needs improvement?

In the future, we're looking forward to having a new synchronization firewall on the endpoint.

The management console need improvement.

I'd address the deployment side. If we could upgrade the deployment side to hand it off to the end-user, it would make it easier, as our campuses are far apart.

We'd appreciate if the solution could offer us assistance with a later deployment.

I've been using the solution for three or four years.

The stability is good. Everything is working fine at the moment.

The scalability is good. Our subscriptions are around 1500, and we have 600 to 700 users deployed. We don't plan to expand on-premises usage and will be moving to the cloud.

I was in touch with technical support last week, with the Phillippine country manager in Venado. So far, their assistance has been very helpful.

We previously used Trend Micro. We replaced it with Sophos. Trend Micro just didn't work for us. There were issues with the management file.

From our initial reporting, the system wasn't difficult to install. We didn't face any complexity or have any problems.

We need about four people for maintenance and deployment because we have different campuses.

What other advice do I have?

We're looking forward to moving to the cloud and replacing our existing firewall when we move to Sophos XG.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

10.8
More Sophos EPP Suite reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Smart Protection
Learn what your peers think about Sophos EPP Suite. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.