Sophos Intercept X Review

If improving existing security measures is a goal, this product fits your model

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to enhance existing security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable part of this solution is just the general capability of making security more robust.

What needs improvement?

There are a lot of things that can be added based on the user's need for the solution.

Where this solution has room for improvement generally is in the integration with Sophos Central and firewalls.

We have been using Sophos Intercept for the last two years.

Right now I am in the midst of trying to solve a bug, but I think it is generally a stable product. When there is a bug, the solution usually comes down to updating the firmware or endpoint.

Intercept X is a scalable solution.

We have worked with technical support due to some issues we experienced. We had some problems with firewall or endpoint issues that we could not solve immediately. While Sophos is helpful technically, their tech support is not so good. Their tech response could be better. They need to do more to deliver support that is as good or than their competition.

Intercept is easy to install. There is not a lot to do in the setup for a cloud product of this type.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to people looking at Sophos Intercept X is that it is easy to install and has a lower price than similar solutions. I recommend it.

On the scale from one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate Sophos Intercept X as an eight-out-of-ten.

More Sophos Intercept X reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Sophos Intercept X. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.