Sophos Intercept X Review

Good app control and threat protection

What is most valuable?

We find the app control and its threat protection to be the best features.

What needs improvement?

The app control in respect of the user interface could be improved, The choices offered for the on-premises and cloud-based platforms are the reverse of each other, such as the one responsible for allowing or denying access. This can be confusing initially, even though I later discovered that it is possible to set it back.

We are happy with the solution's stability.

The solution is scalable. We continue to add devices to the several sites we have on it without any problem.

I haven't had much cause to deal with technical support, although we sometimes require this concerning the email component, particularly in respect of the relay to Office 365.

In our ten years we have not worked with another solution before using Sophos Intercept X.

The initial setup was easy.

While I do not have much experience dealing with the price, we have been entitled to a substantial discount on the solution in our use of it as an educational tool.

What other advice do I have?

Our organization has 1,500 end-users making use of the solution.

We require four to five administrators.

The solution sufficiently satisfies one's standard needs, including those of antivirus and app control.

I rate Sophos Intercept X as an eight out of ten.

More Sophos Intercept X reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Sophos Intercept X. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.