Sophos Intercept X Review

We use the on-premise version for intercepting bad network traffic requests

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-premise version of Sophos Intercept X for intercepting bad network traffic requests. Sophos has two versions: one for on-premise, one for the cloud.

Many of our customers prefer to have the on-premise solution.

How has it helped my organization?

I install Sophos Intercept X on the customer's site by myself. There is no need for extra people for the configuration.

What is most valuable?

Sophos Intercept X has a lot of excellent features. It's a very powerful tool.

What needs improvement?

Sophos Intercept X has room for improvement. We need a new version and more third-party solutions for Intercept X.

Intercept X is on the cloud and some customers and some users prefer to have on-premise solutions. We need to generate a new product for Intercept X on-premise.

Technical support can be improved. There could be shared support, i.e. where someone in Egypt can respond. Then I could get support for my issue or my problem faster.

About three years ago, I started to use Intercept X. It's a very powerful tool from Sophos.

The stability of this solution is the best. I tried many solutions to intercept at the end-point.

It is easy to change the size of its capabilities, i.e. to expand processes or scale the size of users. Sophos Intercept X is easy to configure and very simple to set up.

The scalability of this product will be very easy.

The technical support is very easy for Sophos. If you want tech support, it can take a lot of time to respond. I get support from Sophos, but it takes one or two days for them to respond.

Support can be improved if they could respond more quickly.

The initial setup is very straightforward. All of the features for deployment take only about ten minutes to fifteen minutes to install at most.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate Sophos Intercept X at a nine because we had some problems with technical support.