Sophos SafeGuard Review

Easy to deploy, good performance and monitoring capability

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution integrator, and this is one of the products that we supply to our clients.

The primary use of this solution is to protect data, and we have clients such as hotels who use it.

How has it helped my organization?

When our clients know that they have the ability to monitor their network security, they are satisfied.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the cloud-based supervision that is offered by Sophos Central.

The performance of this solution is good.

The monitoring features are easy to use.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a support-cloud, where Sophos creates a single package that contains all of its products.

We have been using this solution for three years.

This solution is very stable. To this point, we have had no problem with any of our clients.

This is a scalable solution.

One of our clients is a hotel and they have thirteen users.

Technical support for this solution is good, but we rarely contact them because we rarely see problems.

This solution is very easy to configure and deploy.

I perform the deployment myself.

What other advice do I have?

Sophos has another cloud platform that supports firewall management, and it is very easy to deploy.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Sophos SafeGuard reviews from users
...who work at a Insurance Company
...who compared it with Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption
Learn what your peers think about Sophos SafeGuard. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.