Sophos Virtualization Security Review

Scales well for every environment and notifies us about potential infections

What is most valuable?

When it comes to their firewall, it notified me about a possible infection.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see some new features for improving the security part of the solution. The firewall should be worked on to catch up with security.

I've been working with the Sophos distributor channel for two years now and I was working with the retail channel for three years. So roughly I've been doing this for over five years.

Sophos Virtualization Security is very stable.

We have found that it scales well for every environment. Depending on how well you size particular solutions. So to be able to size it well for the environment scalability isn't a problem. One good thing about it is that it now has some new features to help is scale better.

The technical support has been good.

Sophos Virtualization Security is very straightforward. It's very simple to set up. It depends on the platform for how long it takes to set up. It shouldn't take more than five minutes. It should be a simple setup.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Sophos Virtualization security with an eight on a scale of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Sophos, Trend Micro, Juniper and others in Virtualization Security. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.