Sophos XG Review

Protects our network but has a limited range of IP addresses

What is our primary use case?

Sophos XG protects our network from advanced threats.

What is most valuable?

VPN client list has a secondary client, so we need to use it without specific software for Sophos Connect client. I am using the VPN client list and it works fine.

What needs improvement?

There's an IP address delivery for our VPN client and a limited range of IP addresses. So this is a problem in the latest firmware release, but rather than using homework scenarios, we need a lot of VPN clients.

I have been using Sophos XG for a couple of years.

It's important to put together the VPN client features and others because we need to use this to improve the scenario and implement the IP address delivered to the VPN client. With another point of sale there, I believe that incorporating the two solutions is important to make the VPN client work.

We offer contact center services and have a channel to reach the product support team, and they are ready to help when needed.

More Sophos XG reviews from users
...who compared it with Fortinet FortiGate
Learn what your peers think about Sophos XG. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.