SOTI MobiControl Review

A simple initial setup with great remote control and good troubleshooting

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to support all of our mobile devices.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution helps us streamline our deployments and troubleshooting. There is just a lot of time saved from avoiding downtime. The troubleshooting and deployment is a great time-saver as well.

What is most valuable?

The remote control we have helps us a lot.

The solution offers great troubleshooting capabilities. This aspect saves us a lot of time and keeps us from having to instead get products shipped back to us.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The look and feel of the dashboard could be improved. I'm used to the old dashboard. The new dashboard has more steps involved just to get to the information we need. They need to streamline it or align it more with the older version which actually worked better.

The solution could use better reporting.

I have been working with the solution for a long time. It's probably been about ten to 15 years at this point.

The solution is pretty stable. We haven't had issues with crashes. There aren't bugs or glitches. It's good.

The scalability is really great. If a company needs to expand it, they can do so easily. There shouldn't be any problem at all.

We have about 10,000 users on this product and they vary from customer service to ramp agents to baggage agents. The solution has various use cases, so there's a variety of users on it.

Technical support is excellent. They are knowledgeable and responsive. I'd rate them as excellent - a full ten out of ten in terms of the service we've received.

I just came on board and the company was already using the solution. It's the only product I've ever used for these purposes.

The initial setup is not complex. It's really straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We have a business partnership with SOTI.

This is a pretty decent product. I'd recommend other organizations to check it out.

On a scale from one to ten, I'd rate the solution at a nine.

Private Cloud