Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Review
Ability to use a single shared repository and defined languages has helped my organization
What is our primary use case?
I've used it in six organisations over 10 years.
How has it helped my organization?
- Ability to use a single shared repository and defined languages, using both ArchiMate as the modelling language and the business language based on the repository contents.
- It’s easy to deploy in a small workgroup.
What is most valuable?
- Ability to either offline with replication, documentation, HTML reporting
- The strength of the modelling and analysis tools.
What needs improvement?
- Documentation generation needs significant improvement.
- More rigorous support of the ArchiMate rules would be a great improvement.
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Apr 03 2019
More Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,209 professionals have used our research since 2012.