Spiceworks Review

To be honest, it is better than nothing, but my experience gives me bad feedback for this product. This product is probably very good for a small structure.

Valuable Features

The price, as it's free.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

In our environment, no real improvement. This product is probably very good for a small structure.

Use of Solution

Personally more than one year, but my company has used it for three years.

No deployment is needed. Installation when you don’t have a problem is really easy.

Yes, too many. We tried it on a VM, but we had to reboot every 2 days. We migrated it on a real server, new installation, etc., but despite the fact that the server resources are really over-scaled (8GB ram, disk 15,000 rpm, etc.), we still have problems, slowness, stability, crashes, etc. The only positive is that we do not have to reboot every 2 days. It's sometimes 2 weeks before we have a problem.

I should admit that forums are very responsive, even if solutions are not always possible or if, like in the free world, some post/request remain abandoned sometimes for months.

I don't know the reason for change. We try now to convince our management to get a real pro product. Many arguments are available.