Spiceworks Review

It's easy to set-up in house. I would like to see the help desk product be more stable.

What is most valuable?

Helpdesk & network scanning

How has it helped my organization?

We have set-up our clients via the help desk system and installed the Spiceworks administration tool on all clients servers to keep track of server activity and to log calls.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the help desk product be more stable.

I've used it for two years.

Regarding the network scanning you might find it will slow down network performance but with correct schedules this was resolved.

The Spicework Community forums are fantastic, regards to technical support from Spiceworks for their product cannot say for never required it.

This was a solution I implemented to improve customer relations and to meet SLA’s. Previously, this was done via email.

The initial set-up on the clients server takes a while to set-up but once configured it runs without any errors.

This application was setup by colleagues who work at the company.

I’m only a technical consultant and don’t know this information, this system is good to use because it’s free.

What other advice do I have?

It’s fantastic because its free to use and easy to set-up in house, but it’s quite sluggish on the administrator end, but considering its free you cannot complain.

More Spiceworks reviews from users