Spiceworks

Spiceworks Review
It's easy to set-up in house. I would like to see the help desk product be more stable.

Valuable Features

Helpdesk & network scanning

Improvements to My Organization

We have set-up our clients via the help desk system and installed the Spiceworks administration tool on all clients servers to keep track of server activity and to log calls.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see the help desk product be more stable.

Use of Solution

I've used it for two years.

Regarding the network scanning you might find it will slow down network performance but with correct schedules this was resolved.

The Spicework Community forums are fantastic, regards to technical support from Spiceworks for their product cannot say for never required it.

This was a solution I implemented to improve customer relations and to meet SLA’s. Previously, this was done via email.

The initial set-up on the clients server takes a while to set-up but once configured it runs without any errors.

Implementation Team

This application was setup by colleagues who work at the company.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I’m only a technical consultant and don’t know this information, this system is good to use because it’s free.

Other Advice

It’s fantastic because its free to use and easy to set-up in house, but it’s quite sluggish on the administrator end, but considering its free you cannot complain.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Spiceworks?

Our experts can help. 239,922 professionals have used our research on 5,963 solutions.