Spiceworks Review

It helps track, priorities, knowledge base and manage the incoming tickets from customers and inside projects. Most problems are the system bugs and slowness.

Valuable Features

Spiceworks managed all tasks of the company on a daily routine.

• Helping track, priorities, knowledge base and manage the incoming tickets from customers and inside projects.
  • Giving the employees one place to observe the correct state of the company productivity.

Spiceworks also has a smartphone app that helps you keep in touch from anywhere.

Room for Improvement

Most problems are the system bugs and slowness, also because the product has a web interface that makes a lot of problems like refreshing and information loss. I think that Spiceworks need to make a program for PCs and keep the web interface.

Use of Solution

I used the Help Desk version on a local server for three months.

I encountered with stability problems, but I suspect that it was a local server issue.

Spiceworks is a free solution and I have never contacted theircustomer service.

I didn’t install spiceworks so I do not know.

I have used Commit CRM for 3 years, that solution isn't free and has a nice customer service, a PC program and a web interface. As I wrote earlier that solution costs and my employer didn't want to pay.

I didn’t install Spiceworks so I do not know.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Spiceworks help desk solution is free.

Other Advice

I would advise you to install the program on the company cloud server and keep a daily backup.