Spirent CyberFlood Review

Analyzes network security or even existing processes

What is our primary use case?

We use Spirent CyberFlood for small, medium, and enterprise customers. But, we are now focusing more on large enterprise customers. We use both public and private clouds. Our customers mostly use CyberFlood to test their network security.

What is most valuable?

Our customers use it to check for unauthorized file transfer. Our customers are also very fascinated with the call flow function of CyberFlood. It is a very strong feature to help minimize network monitoring jobs.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful to have other languages available. I would also like to see updates on a more frequent schedule.

We have been working with Spirent CyberFlood for a couple of months now.

CyberFlood is very stable.

CyberFlood is easily scalable.

The strong thing about Spirent is they have a local team that has an engineer and a sales team to support.

CyberFlood is not a difficult product to learn so the setup was pretty straightforward. We have an IT manager that handled the setup.

What other advice do I have?

CyberFlood is easy to sell and easy to use. If any customer doubts their existing network security policy this is a perfect product to analyze their network security and even existing processes. I would rate Spirent CyberFlood at a nine on a scale of ten.

Private Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about Spirent, Veracode, Qualys and others in Application Security. Updated: April 2021.
479,323 professionals have used our research since 2012.