Splunk Insights for Infrastructure Review

Stable with a straightforward setup that's easy to implement in-house

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for event management. We have a baseline that we monitor, and if anything goes wrong, we manage it.

What is most valuable?

I haven't really used the solution too much, so I'm not sure if I can speak to the best features on the solution.

What needs improvement?

Without having used the solution too much, I don't really have any suggestions for feature improvement.

It would be useful if they provided some help pages. If you don't know too much about the tool, there should be more documentation readily available. It would be useful if they had a help button embedded in the solution so you could ask questions and get answers.

The solution should provide for some entry-level training.

We have a customer working on the solution. I haven't used the solution that much myself.

I haven't seen any issues with stability, however, I don't use it too much, so I wouldn't be able to make a very good judgement on if it was extremely stable or not.

I've never been in touch with technical support. I don't know how reliable they are, and would not be able to rate them.

The initial setup was straightforward. We didn't find it to be too complex.

I was able to handle the implementation myself. I didn't need the assistance of an integrator or consultant.

I did compare a few other tools, however, we are using Splunk because that is what the customer preferred. They made the decision after I described this solution and a few other tools to them.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend the solution. I'd rate it eight out of ten.

I don't believe we have a business relationship with Splunk, but we do have a large number of licenses with them.

More Splunk Insights for Infrastructure reviews from users