Splunk Phantom Review

Easy to create playbooks, easy to deploy, and good integration capabilities and searching methodologies

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case was for the MITRE ATT&CK parameters. I have some experience with MITRE ATT&CK for SIEM and SOAR solutions.

What is most valuable?

I like the integration capabilities of Phantom. It has a lot of integrations with other products.

Its searching methodologies are also good. It is also easy to understand and easy to create playbooks.

What needs improvement?

I haven't used it fully, but based on my usage, I could not find simulation tools and features. It currently lacks simulation features, which are important for me for creating a playbook.

It is also very expensive for my region.

I have been using this solution for one year.

I didn't focus on that feature, so I cannot say anything about that.

I don't have any experience with their technical support. My customer was using it in their company, and I had some experience with this solution over there while managing their security solutions, but I didn't get in touch with Splunk specialists.

Its initial setup is straightforward. It is similar to most of the solutions. I didn't have any complexity.

I don't know the exact price, but for my region, it is very expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution, but it also depends on the price. Splunk is number one for SIEM or SOAR. Another solution that I would recommend is Palo Alto XSOAR.

I would rate Splunk Phantom a nine out of ten.

More Splunk Phantom reviews from users
...who compared it with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR
Learn what your peers think about Splunk Phantom. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.