Splunk Phantom Review

Easy to use and popular with our team but is a bit expensive

What is most valuable?

I'm just a beginner on the solution and it's pretty easy for me to use.

Our team likes it. They've been using it for a while and they really seem to like it. They know more about it than I do at this point, as I'm still new.

It's a default for a lot of things on our system.

What needs improvement?

We've had trouble implementing the solution with Microsoft products. There seems to be an integration gap.

The pricing of the product could be more reasonable.

While I am a beginner on the Splunk platform, our team has a good amount of experience with it overall. I've personally only been working with it for two or three months or so. It hasn't been that long.

I've never actually opened a ticket with Splunk technical support in the past. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I don't have any experience with them to discuss how helpful or responsive they are.

The licenses are quite expensive at this time. They need to work on the pricing in order to make the costs much more reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with Splunk.

I can't speak to which version of the solution we're using.

I'd rate the solution at seven out of ten overall.

More Splunk Phantom reviews from users
...who compared it with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR
Learn what your peers think about Splunk Phantom. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.