Splunk User Behavior Analytics Review

It has the ability to automatically identify a number of threats, then suggest recommended actions upon them

What is our primary use case?

We are performing a couple of integrations with other products.

We are using the latest version that is available.

How has it helped my organization?

Right now we are working with them as partners, so is more of an integration play. I am not personally using it internally. There is another team that is using it as a consumer. For me, it's more of a technical integration.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are its data aggregation and the ability to automatically identify a number of threats, then suggest recommended actions upon them.

What needs improvement?

I would love to see more integration with other solutions and the ability to perform some actions straightaway from the dashboard.

It is stable.

It could be easier to scale the solution if you are using it on-premise, not in the cloud.

What other advice do I have?

There is a lot of potential in the product. We have seen the product grow over time. There is potential to grow a bit more and become more proactive than it is right now.

First assess the use cases. Then, assess the scale and complexity of the use cases that you are trying to solve before implementing the solution. Do not try to find a solution which fits the use case after the implementation.