Spring MVC Review

Stable with a good user interface and an easy setup

What is our primary use case?

We're primarily using the solution to develop the content, web pages, and data system. We then suggest our system to our customers.

What is most valuable?

The interface is the solution's most valuable aspect.

The solution is very helpful in developing front pages.

The initial setup is simple.

The scalability and stability are pretty good.

What needs improvement?

It is a little bit complicated and heavy. It should be more simple and light.

I've been dealing with the solution for two years at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The stability has been good over the past few years. We don't have any complaints. It doesn't crash or freeze. I can't recall experience bugs. It's reliable.

We haven't had any issues when it comes to scalability. It's pretty good. There aren't really any limitations.

We've never had to contact technical support, so I can't speak to how knowledgable or responsive they are.

I only really have experience with Spring. I haven't used other solutions. I'm not sure what others would offer, and if it's more or less. For our purposes, Spring seems to work well.

The initial setup was not complex. It was pretty straightforward. I'd describe the process as rather easy.

The cost is quite high. We're using AWS cloud and we find that it's very expensive on it. We're actually looking to see if we can find a solution that's not as expensive as AWS.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We don't have a special relationship with the company.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I'd rate the solution at a nine. It's great. I enjoy using it and would recommend it to others. However, I've only really just started to use it over the past year or two and I have nothing to compare it to as I haven't tried out other solutions.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)