What is our primary use case?
- We needed to create a central repository for contracts.
- We needed a way to drive consistency into how contracts were drafted (formal templates).
- We needed to accelerate the end-to-end process.
How has it helped my organization?
Our contracts are moving through the process, from draft to full authorization, 340 percent faster than they did last year.
What is most valuable?
Ability to create standardized contract templates with automated edit checking and customizable workflow.
What needs improvement?
- The redline function isn’t sufficiently robust. Our clients struggle with the tool during negotiation.
- The search feature needs to be a bit more robust, to facilitate complex search functions.
- Integration with our ERP system (and other systems) needs to be enabled.SpringCM reports that they are working on all of these items and that they are integrated into their roadmap.
For how long have I used the solution?
Less than one year.
What other advice do I have?
I rate SpringCM a nine out of 10. I will give them a 10 when integration with Netsuite is enabled.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 17 2018