SPS Commerce Fulfillment (EDI) Review

Easy to use, good support, integrates with ShipStation, and has helped reduce our workload

What is our primary use case?

SPS is our primary EDI provider for all our fulfillment needs.

We use SPS to fulfill orders from HomeDepot and Walmart, which are our two biggest customers. SPS is seamlessly connected to our ERP system and we have never had any issues processing orders.

Orders from SPs flow into our ERP system from where we process orders. The orders are then sent back to SPS via our ERP system and SPS takes care of sending tracking information to our customers.

We also use it to send ASNs to our channels and SPS makes it fairly simple to do so.

How has it helped my organization?

SPS has streamlined our order processing for our high-volume clients.

It has reduced workload and helped avoid fines by making sure data is transmitted in a timely manner with no delays back to the customers.

This product is very easy to use. Once everything is set up, we get prompt emails for orders received. This helps us in processing the order. Once we log in to the portal, everything is just a click away. All of the open orders are shown on the dashboard.

What is most valuable?

The ability to integrate with ShipStation has been a highlight. It also integrated directly with our ERP/CRM software seamlessly.

SPS is intuitive to use and the interface is easy to navigate.

We have multiple team members accessing multiple channel accounts within SPS and it could not be more user-friendly.

The filters are a great way to get to the data you need.

We have been using SPS Commerce Fulfillment for more than four years.

Anytime we have issues, we can hop into the chatbox and we have them resolved within the day. The customer service is stellar and the software overall is pretty great.

We use different platforms and SPS is the most reliable and easy to deal with overall.

It is expensive to my liking but there is a value attached to having peace of mind that they will help you out if you need their support. Not a real con, but the phrase you pay for what you get applies. You can get an EDI platform for less monthly, but you get less monthly. With SPS, you get a partner to help with your business needs and the support is expansive and centered on the end-user experience and knowledge levels.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, SPS has greatly streamlined our fulfillment process and has even gone a step further by providing us with excellent support as and when needed.

There isn't much to dislike about this solution.