• SQL Power is a useful tool in maintaining data integrity. The GUI interface which is also intuitive provides an excellent avenue to quick debugging of data.
• It offers extensive support to developers in critical areas such as matching of functions and transformation which when done manually proves to be quite a challenge.
• The match engine is vital a component afforded by SQL Power in removing duplicates in both source and target data.
Room for Improvement:
• SQL Power does not run on all operating system platforms. Many developers who are used to open source OS find it hard to access this tool.
• Integrating SQL Power with the system is challenging especially in places where no tutorials found and new versions continue to be released with varying requirements.
SQL Power Data Quality is truly a proven product that makes the work of cleaning data in both source and target data easy yet efficient. As a developer, I used to find the debugging part of project development quite challenging before I learned to use SQL Power tools. Honestly, this is not the case now. If productivity is to be achieved in a significant scale, I think SQL Power is a suitable choice.