SQL Power Data Quality Review

I used to find the debugging part of project development quite challenging before I learned to use SQL Power.

Valuable Features:

• SQL Power is a useful tool in maintaining data integrity. The GUI interface which is also intuitive provides an excellent avenue to quick debugging of data. • It offers extensive support to developers in critical areas such as matching of functions and transformation which when done manually proves to be quite a challenge. • The match engine is vital a component afforded by SQL Power in removing duplicates in both source and target data.

Room for Improvement:

• SQL Power does not run on all operating system platforms. Many developers who are used to open source OS find it hard to access this tool. • Integrating SQL Power with the system is challenging especially in places where no tutorials found and new versions continue to be released with varying requirements.

Other Advice:

SQL Power Data Quality is truly a proven product that makes the work of cleaning data in both source and target data easy yet efficient. As a developer, I used to find the debugging part of project development quite challenging before I learned to use SQL Power tools. Honestly, this is not the case now. If productivity is to be achieved in a significant scale, I think SQL Power is a suitable choice.