SSIS Review

A well designed, straightforward, and easy-to-use solution

How has it helped my organization?

It's too early to say how it has improved my organization, as we've just begun using the solution. First, we need to create the appropriate role before we see organizational improvements. We're just in the discovery phase of the tool.

What is most valuable?

I couldn't point out a specific feature above all others, but I can say the solution is very useful to us. It's well designed and quite straightforward. There isn't much of a learning curve involved. It's a well-documented solution.

What needs improvement?

It's at a very early stage in terms of adopting the tool, so I can't speak to if there are areas for improvement just yet.

Video training would be a helpful addition, however.

I've been using the solution for one year.

The stability of the solution is impressive.

The scalability of SSIS is very good. Right now, only I am using the solution, but we plan to increase usage in the future.

I haven't required any technical support, so I'm not in a position to judge it.

The setup is straightforward. It's very easy to install.

We did the implementation ourselves.

We did not evaluate other options before choosing this solution.

What other advice do I have?

We are just beginning development with this solution, so we're currently starting with the on-premises version.

So far, I haven't been disappointed by the tool. I have not explored the dashboard tuning feature yet, so I don't know if there are things we can do, like building our own matrixes or choosing deployment preferences, but I hope that will be the case.

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten.