Stackify Review

Powerful error & log management combine with performance monitoring

What is most valuable?

I like how Stackify combines capabilities that otherwise required us to use separate tools. The combinations of these tools making it a lot more powerful than many of the other tools in the market.

Few examples are:

See all the logs associated with specific error

Monitor spikes in errors and and specific log search criteria

See the application performance together with the server performance but also the logs and errors trends and how they affect customer satisfaction

How has it helped my organization?

We became a more proactive organization, we get notified once trend is starting and can address it in working hours before customers even notice it.

What needs improvement?

I'm looking to see more performance tools, but heard that they are going to release some.

8 month

No, pretty straight forward.

They have very friendly, professional and responsive service organization.

They have very friendly, professional and responsive service organization.

We had Nagios for monitoring which was very painful and unfriendly and AppDynamics and Loggly.

Straightforward

In-house

Within few hours of install we've identify the source of issue we've been investigating for few days and couldn't pin point. So Stackify with it's low prices returned itself in probably less than a day.

Our day-to-day cost varies as Stackify only charge you when you use it.

So for the error & log management we pay probably about $40 a month and for the Monitoring - as it dependent on how much we scale our monthly is pretty low as well.

Yes, we looked on variety of other solutions, but no other products gave us so much functionality together. We looked at players in the log management market, error monitoring market and app & server monitoring market.