StarWind Virtual SAN Review

Helped us to make better strategical decisions, work safely and quickly

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is data storage. It has helped us to make better strategical decisions, work safely and quickly.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved our organization, as it gave us a data storage service that we could rely on and a very sensitive and responsive support service. We are now able to plan better for the future, knowing that support is available.

The access to our data is quicker and cheaper than it used to be in a traditional storage system. It is quite inspiring when you receive quality, speed, and a good relationship with the people in the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features for our company, Cloud4Y, in this system are:

1. Convenience of work
  2. Working speed
  3. Usage of SATA for a large volume
  4. PCIe Flash
  5. A 40 GB Ethernet

What needs improvement?

In all areas, the product could be made faster.

If any additional features appear, we would appreciate having the service inform us.

We are quite satisfied with the things we have already received, but we
also would be glad to see other inspiring features from a new generation.

More than five years.

We are satisfied by the level of service we got almost six years ago and continue to receive. We were surprised to see a really user-friendly level of communication and a very high level of technical expertise in their specialists.

We are impressed with the working capacity and speed of answers from the support service, as well as their help to install the software we needed. The responses from the support division, and the fact they take into account all our needs and wishes have really inspired us.

Previously, we relied on our own resources. We wanted to work on this with the professionals, so we chose this solution.

The implementation and precise solution were good and fast. We had cooperation from the vendor, and the support was good.

We evaluated other options prior to this, but we didn't like them.

What other advice do I have?

As we now can rely on this company, we recommend that others make the same decision. We would like to add that everyone in our organization has felt the impact of the changes in the services we use and provide.

We also appreciate the long term cooperation that has lasted for years, with a consistent level of service. This allows our company to plan further ahead, as experience has shown that every solution the company provides us is and will remain, satisfying.