Statseeker Review

We can quickly see at a glance the overall status of devices on the network. The interface could use a refresh.

What is most valuable?

Link transmit / receive graphs, errors, up status in one view.

How has it helped my organization?

We can quickly see at a glance the overall status of devices on the network. We can see which links are being heavily utilised at a glance and then investigate further if required. We can see what’s down very easily and we can tailor the monitoring screen to suit our needs.

What needs improvement?

The interface looks like a Windows 3.1 program. It needs a complete refresh. Sometimes it is difficult to see all the information you are after about a list of devices as it seems to only present what will fit on the first page and there is no way to scroll to the next page.

4 years.

Not that I am really aware of. The product is very stable and just sits there doing its thing (which is exactly what we want it doing).

We haven’t experienced any scalability issues, but that may be because we’re a relatively small organisation (less than 150 devices being monitored).

Quite good and helpful in the past. Training and briefing sessions are provided.

It was our first monitoring tool and we have kept it, but we also have an additional tool to complement Statseeker.

Straightforward. Doesn’t take long to setup and get operational.

We evaluated SolarWinds and ManageEngine.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure you are clear on what you need the tool to do and get a proof of concept on your network to prove it. Make sure that the tool can be tailored to provide you with what you need, not just what comes out of the box.

5.0.1
More Statseeker reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with SolarWinds NPM
Learn what your peers think about Statseeker. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.