Statseeker Review

Grouping, Threshold/alerts, and Netflow analyser provide visibility into the network

What is our primary use case?

The primary use of Statseeker is to monitor network performance on physical, data, and network layers of the network.

How has it helped my organization?

It improved departmental network operation and support, and delivered a better service to my customers, improving their businesses.

What is most valuable?

• Grouping
  • Threshold/alerts
  • Netflow analyser
  • Private MIB object support

These are most valuable as they can provide more visibility into network performance, and for network troubleshooting.

Also, the easy-to-use Reporting feature is so important for presenting network performance to clients and business managers.

Statseeker presents a comprehensive view on a dashboard of how the network is performing. It collects three layers (physical, data link, and network) of data from network devices. This data is processed to produce informative and easy-to-read reports.

What needs improvement?

It could use more features on Netflow analyser, such as time series graphs and a single network export UDP port and UDP forwarding.

Also, more private MIB object support such as WAN optimisation performance and wireless.

More than five years.

I haven't encountered any stability issues for many years.

I haven't encountered any scalability issues. Generating a large report is so quick.

I give top marks to their great support.

Initial setup is so simple and ready to use.

Pricing isn't expensive; very reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I am happy to advise others to use this product for monitoring their networks, as it is working so well. It is easy to use and a great value for investment.