Statseeker Review

One pane of glass enables you to go back in time to look at different patterns

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use of Statseeker is for monitoring and the utilization of our network devices. We initially got Statseeker because we needed more visibility and better historical data.

How has it helped my organization?

I believe Statseeker has reduced the complexity of our network monitoring. Just one pane of glass allows you to go back in time to look at different patterns.

The solution has affected the workload of the network administrators in a positive way, letting them go back in time and see real-time stats.

Statseeker has provided real-time alerts and on-demand graphs, improving our network availability.

What is most valuable?

Being able to look back historically at the uptime and downtime is invaluable.

I love the solution's granularity. It's great.

I believe that Statseeker's support for both traditional and SDN reduces costs. I think it might reduce costs by 75%.

I haven't had any issues since I've been using it.

We're a pretty large organization and it scales great with us.

I don't think I have ever used tech support with Statseeker.

We haven't seen an ROI.

SolarWinds and Ipswitch were on our shortlist before we chose Statseeker.

What other advice do I have?

Try to find someone who's worked with the solution, get their take on it, and maybe try to compare it with a different solution to see the pros and cons.

I would rate this as an eight out of ten. There are no perfect products out there, but Statseeker has been great. I've been using it for a few months now and it's served our purposes.