Statseeker Review

Gives us a heads up on results and issues we are having in a timely manner

What is our primary use case?

Our primary and only use for this product is for network monitoring.

How has it helped my organization?

The product does what we need it to do, and definitely gives us heads-up on results and issues we are having in a timely manner.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature — and the value of the product — lie in its delivery of day-to-day, real-time information.

What needs improvement?

The user interface could be more friendly. When I say user-friendly I mean additional windows with information on additional day-to-day statistics.

It could also benefit the user more if it had additional features for reporting.

It's really stable. We haven't had any problems with stability at all.

It's a very scalable solution. We've used it with most of our network equipment monitoring and we haven't had any performance issues or any other problems.

We previously had WhatsUp Gold which is a really cheap solution. We needed something with better analytical abilities, better reporting, generally better information, and a better interface.

It is straightforward to set up.

I have not seen a measured return on investment. It's a great product. I definitely haven't had any negative experiences with it. I definitely think it helps with day to day operations. That could be a return on investment but it would be hard to measure.

What other advice do I have?

I would give this solution about an eight out of ten. It's not perfect, but it's still a good product. We definitely enjoyed using it. It's fairly simple and easy to use, and it's pretty straightforward. It gives us a lot of information that we need.