Statseeker Review

Helps identify down interfaces and maintains useful historical data, but the user interface needs to be more intuitive

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for polling and interface utilization.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution is used by our network operations center to identify down interfaces. It also allows us to predict the capacity on WAN circuits, as well as other circuits, to help us plan for upgrading.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the historical data and the fact that it doesn't average it when it saves it.

What needs improvement?

The user interface needs to be made more intuitive.

The stability of this solution has been great.

With respect to the scalability of this solution, I find that it is good.

I have not dealt with them directly, although one of my colleagues has, and it sounds like it's been good.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward.

I can't say what we would have saved, in terms of money, but it's been a productive tool for the purpose that we bought it. It has been good for us.

We considered SolarWinds, but my counterpart was familiar with this solution from a former job and brought it in.

What other advice do I have?

This is a solid and reliable solution, but it's not intuitive with respect to some of the setup and some of the selection for reports. Eventually, you can work through it.

I would rate this solution a seven and a half out of ten.