Statseeker Review

One-minute granularity for data points makes historical troubleshooting easier

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for this solution is network monitoring.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution provides us with a quicker response in troubleshooting. It allows my engineers to do their job faster.

It reduces the troubleshooting time to pinpoint issues quicker. We now have a faster response to outages and thus faster remediation and up-time.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it is fast and easy to use.

This solution is very in-depth and granular. I can look at one-minute data points and it does not roll data up over time.

What needs improvement?

It may be helpful to have more options in the alerting section.

The stability of this solution is very good.

Scalability is very good.

Technical support is very good. They've always solved every issue that we've had.

We used a home-grown solution prior to this one, so switching to Stateseeker was easy. It is inexpensive, it fits the need, and it was very fast to implement.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward.

We implemented this solution in-house.

The ROI comes from the reduction in time that our network engineers spend troubleshooting, leaving them to focus on more important issues.

We pay somewhere between $5,000 and $8,000 yearly in licensing fees.

We did evaluate one or two other options, but we chose this solution because of the ease of use and deployment, as well as the simple interface.

What other advice do I have?

This is a great product for anybody looking for network monitoring, and I would highly recommend it.

Having that one-minute granularity, that doesn't roll up over time, is incredibly important if we want to do any historical troubleshooting.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.