Statseeker Review

A terrible interface that inhibits scalability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for this solution is historical traffic wrapping.

This solution only handles a very small slice of what we actually need to monitor, so it is just another product in a set of products we use.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution helps in terms of troubleshooting, and you can do capacity planning with it.

The single pane of glass simplifies management because I don’t have to spend time supporting eight different products. I only have to support one.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the tracking of trends and the presenting of graphs.

The granularity is not the best and it's not the worst. It’s fine

What needs improvement?

The user interface needs a great deal of improvement.

The stability of this solution is fine.

Scalability is horrible. The more stuff we add to Statseeker the more we have to sift through with a horrible interface. It doesn't scale well.

I am not the person that deals with technical support.

Switching had to do with the cost of supporting multiple products. If there is just one product that does it all then it's cheaper, in the long run, to maintain and manage.

I was not the one who deployed this solution, so I do not know.

We evaluated StableNet from Infosim, and we went with them because they had the most functionality of all of the different products that we use.

What other advice do I have?

The interface for this solution is terrible and can be improved in literally any way.

I would rate this solution a three out of ten.