Statseeker Review

Enables us to aggregate multiple interfaces into a single graph

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for polling and interface utilization. The solution helped us to monitor our network availability. Now we're more alert to what's going on.

How has it helped my organization?

It's used by our network operations center to identity down interfaces.

It also allows us to predict capacity on WAN circuits to plan when we'll need the next upgrade. The solution has made things more visible for the network admin, so this solution has been good for them. It has also helped with monitoring so that we're alert to what's going on.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the historical data that it offers. The solution's granularity in terms of network visibility is good.

What needs improvement?

That user interface for selecting things needs to be a little more intuitive.

The stability of the solution has been great.

The scalability is good.

I haven't had to deal with customer support personally. One of my counterparts has. It sounds like it's been good.

My counterpart was familiar with Statseeker from a former job. He brought it in.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We did the setup ourselves directly.

The next company on our shortlist was SolarWinds.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate this solution a seven and a half. It's been solid and reliable. I love the historical data and the fact that it doesn't average it when it saves it.

I like the fact that I can aggregate multiple interfaces into a single graph. It allows me to quickly get the summary of traffic for multiple devices which is helpful.