Statseeker Review

Comprehensive monitoring and reporting helps us to proactively deal with issues

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for monitoring the status of all network devices.

We monitor links, bandwidth utilization, and device CPU and memory utilization. We generate reports of the top ten utilization links, which are helpful for acting proactively.

How has it helped my organization?

The Statseeker polling engine is very efficient and it does not miss any outage.

Device grouping is very easy, and you can discover thousands of devices in a few minutes.

Other valuable options are efficiency, availability, and vendor support.

What is most valuable?

This solution is very user-friendly.

Building a server is very easy and in the case where it crashes, it can be made ready in a couple of minutes. Restoring data is very fast and simple.

I very much like the outages and statistics report, as it is helping to be proactive.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the addition of a network configuration management feature. It would take online backup configurations, deploy configurations to active nodes, compare configuration changes,  provide detailed hardware reports, and generate the configuration compliance reports.

The inclusion of configuration management features and SIP links would improve this solution.

We have been using this solution for ten years.

A single server can handle hundreds of thousands of interfaces.

We did use another solution prior to this one, but we switched because Statseeker is very efficient and very user-friendly.

The cost, pricing, and licensing are better compared to other solutions.