Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Review

Has improved our organization by exposing many dependencies between our batch jobs that would not be visible before.

What is our primary use case?

Automate batch processing jobs that used to run on cron and had very ambiguous logging. It really helped us automated many manual jobs as well that were time-consuming and tedious.

How has it helped my organization?

UAC has improved our organization by exposing many dependencies between our batch jobs that would not be visible before. This helped us improve our job scheduling by managing dependencies and better scheduling of jobs.

What is most valuable?

Workflow editor and the ability to visually see how a particular job or set or jobs will run together, when and under what conditions.

What needs improvement?

REST API can be improved by exposing more information about running instances. For example, the failed error message of a Stored procedure task cannot be seen through the API. Other features that would be helpful is to dynamically insert new tasks to be run at run time when certain conditions are met. Currently, that's possible with a web service task but only one task can be inserted at a time for one instance which is limiting possibilities.

No issues.

No issues.

We always get great service and support from all of the staff. Lisa has been one of the main contacts and helpful support representatives that has helped us through the years. Thank you Lisa!

I was not part of the initial setup of the system so I'm unfamiliar.

I was not part of the decision process of picking a solution.

What other advice do I have?

Keep up the great work and awesome support!

1 visitor found this review helpful