Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Review

Email feature can be customized based on the variables and parameters

What is our primary use case?

• We are using Stonebranch to automate our MDM solution with all inbound and outbound systems.
  • We also use it for scheduling jobs or process to extract data from our business app to data warehouse solutions.

How has it helped my organization?

It really helped with the heavy lifting of the integration and scheduling gaps within our MDM solution and other systems. We have ETL solutions with native scheduling feature, but with Stonebranch we have improved our scheduling making it so autonomous and easy.

What is most valuable?

• Ready-to-use standard API or interfaces available, and flexible scheduling.
  • The beautiful part of scheduling is you can do weekdays or business days or custom business days.
  • The template format is very helpful when you have 100s of jobs to be scheduled every day.
  • Email feature can be customized based on the variables and parameters.

What needs improvement?

For me, Stonebranch can do more than integration and scheduling, like real-time interfacing services and point-to-point to integration. With this, we don't want to invest money on multiple tools for different purposes.

Less than one year.

We didn't have one enterprise scheduling to automation tool before Stonebranch. With Stonebranch, we are able to bring all enterprise automation to once place.

I'm very much pleased with the setup process or installation process, and licensing.

We are a SAP shop, we have evaluated Redwood, WorkFusion, and Stonebranch.

What other advice do I have?