StormRunner Load Review

I have been able to run several tests from outside the corporate LAN which in the past used to be an infrastructure nightmare.

Valuable Features

• Ability to get started on the fly
  • Reusability of existing HTTP/HTML scripts

Improvements to My Organization

I have been able to run several tests from outside the corporate LAN, which in the past used to be an infrastructure nightmare as it required opening up ports, disabling firewalls, etc.

Room for Improvement

It needs the ability to execute other protocols, especially the TruClient for Firefox without having to convert them.

Use of Solution

We've used it for over a year.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

We have had no stability issues.

It's scaled to our needs.

Customer Service is immaculate.

Tech Support is immaculate.

There was no solution in place previously.

There was no set-up required.

Implementation Team

It's done in-house, but there's no actual implementation needed.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

There pricing and licensing options are very aggressive, but the holiday discount brought down the price further.

Other Advice

I think that StormRunner Load is the way forward and if HPE manages to support all protocols currently supported by LoadRunner/Performance Center eventually in StormRunner, it would be a massive game changer.

2 Comments
User with 10,001+ employeesVendor

Is the testing can be done on real devices and if so can we get device side metrics too?

26 April 16
Sr. Software Test Engineer at a financial services firm with 5,001-10,000 employeesConsultant

How can we use StormRunner for company's internal network applications, which can't be accessed by outside users?

28 July 16