Stormshield Network Security Review

Enables us to block and prevent attacks but the interface could be more user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

The primary use is to protect the company's IT infrastructure.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has improved my organization because I can see what traffic is happening and I can use it to block and prevent attacks.

What is most valuable?

All of the features are valuable.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved. For me, in terms of the solution, what they currently have is enough. A more user-friendly interface would be helpful.

The solution is very stable. We have about 25 people. We don't use the antivirus solution, we just use the firewall.

The solution is very scalable.

Technical support is okay.

We did not previously use another solution.

The initial setup was okay. It was not too complex. It was normal. There's only one admin, which is me. It only takes one person, me, to maintain.

We license on a yearly basis. It's expensive. At the moment, there aren't any costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

I'm still evaluating, but I have looked at pfSense and Check Point software.

What other advice do I have?

The product is continuously being used every day. I use quite an old interface for this, and I don't know what the current version is like. I would rate this solution a 7 out of 10 because from time to time there are some little issues that I don't understand.