StorPool Review
StorPool delivers significantly enhanced performance

What is most valuable?

Managing StorPool is much simpler than our previous storage system, especially having a CLI option which our previous storage system was lacking.

How has it helped my organization?

Due to the reliability of StorPool and the high level of support by StorPool staff, we expect to spend less system admin time to run and operate the solution. This will allow our technical staff to focus on other duties and projects.

What needs improvement?

In terms of areas for improvements, honestly there is nothing we dislike. We have provided feedback on some desired features in the future but we like the system just as it is.

Less than a year.

No. A StorPool cluster is very easy to expand, we will be adding additional servers in the future to grow our usable space in the cluster.

StorPool’s staff has been highly responsive, competent, and has performed their duties in a professional manner.

Very good and extremely competent.

Yes, we are replacing a traditional redundant SAN using off-the-shelf hardware and StarWind SAN software.

It was straightforward.

StorPool’s team did the implementation.

You'll receive an enterprise solution at an affordable price.

Yes, compared to the storage system we used previously, StorPool is almost twice as fast.

What other advice do I have?

We would recommend StorPool without reservation. The StorPool solution has met or exceeded our expectations.