StorPool Review

Now we have more resources to concentrate on other research like virtualization layer, networking layer and automation.​

What is most valuable?

StorPool’s team has deep understanding about technology and help us:

- Tune our system or consult for further vHost.vn growth

- Coach our System Engineering to higher level with more information about tech in this industry.

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, if the server had problems, our system administrators had to go to the datacenter to fix and repair the hardware, the downtime increased even more. Nowadays, the whole sys admin team can work remotely and just start VPS on another spare dedicated server in datacenter with less downtime to our traditional VPS services.

What needs improvement?

1. Decreased TCO

2. Scalability

3. Increased revenue

4. Time saving

5. Downtime reduction

6. Save more time and concentrate on other tasks.

Almost one year.

No, everything went smoothly.

No, everything is good.

Great, and fast response.

Excellent support team with deep understanding about technique.

We used OnApp IS and all VPS always had errors due to OnApp Integrated Storage backend. OnApp IS made our VPS go down daily.

It was fast and easy, and StorPool’s team helped us a lot with deep knowledge and know-how.

No, it was not through a vendor.

We have not calculated the cost per IOPS but our cost per GB is very good.

It was a good investment. Now automates our vMotions, so it has helped us keep congestion on our hosts way down, and has been more effective than DRS.

We are testing many software from open source to commercial solution for our distribution storage to host all our VPS like: Ceph Block Device, ZFS, Virtuozzo Storage, OnApp Integrated Storage, vSAN (VMware).

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend StorPool. Commercial solution is better than open source, especially in support.